How to Get Matched With an Internship
It’s easy! Simply email program director, Kris Wood with the following information. (MsKrisWood@gmail.com)
- Name & contact info
- Are you a junior or senior in one of the four Wisconsin campuses we serve? UW-Madison, UW-Oshkosh, Lawrence University in Appleton and Ripon College, Ripon.
Please fill out the Internship matching form below
What happens next?
- Your Matching Form (Internship Application) will be acknowledged as received and reviewed by the Pillars program director, His House campus pastor at your college and the His House Executive Director.
- If eligible, you will be contacted for a phone interview.
- If a potential match is found for you with a local business, non profit or church, you will be invited to interview in person. The interviewers will include a panel of people representing His House and the employer.
- If you want to get college credit for this internship, please make sure to notify us of the criteria required so that it can be factored in.
- If you are called as an intern, a written agreement will be signed by you and the related reps. It will include a job description, pay rate, mentoring personnel, learning expectations and other pertinent responsibilities.
- When your internship is completed, you’ll be asked to write a 300-500 essay about your experiences. Upon completion of that follow up, you’ll receive a certificate that notes your specific excellence.
We wish you well in all your endeavors and look forward to how you will make a meaningful difference in the lives you meet!